Field Trip Project

Wow! This one was a dosey! I am not the type of person who "enjoys" going outside for fun! So I decided to do something a little different for my field trip project. I went to historic landmarks around Denver and noted that each has its own geological history! It's amazing to see how geology not only plays a part in our environment, but how it also effects how we live!

There are more pictures that I have! Let me know if you would like to see more!

So we started out!


First we need gas!










And a scratch ticket for the road!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I personally didn't buy an organic bassinet mattress because my model came with the non-organic variety. What makes bassinets so popular is their portability. A toddler bed is often used when the baby gets a little bigger.

My web site :: http://www.dominicanartist.net/social/link/65672